The Conservationist You can Believe In. Green Philosophy. By Patrick Allitt for Library of Law and Liberty.
The words “conservative” and “conservation” are similar; surely their meanings overlap. They do, says the English philosopher Roger Scruton, and conservatives need to think more seriously about conservation than they have hitherto.
“The American Republican Party Italian-style” and other reflections
MR: Most of Europe is politically moving leftward but, even if unpredictably, the Conservative Party has won political elections in the UK. In Italy, a kind of Blairite new Democratic Party (formerly the Italian Communist Party) is governing, technically unelected, since months with no challenge neither opposition.
- Master's in Philosophy
- BBC Radio 4 - A Point of View
- BBC Radio 4 - A Point of View: Democracy & Islamic Law
- BBC Radio 4 A Point of View - Education
- The Disappeared
- How to be a Conservative
- What should we be building today?
- Inequality Matters
- Forget Scotland - When will England have a Parliament of its Own?
- Soul of the World