We should not expect education to be simply left to teachers, or the state. Read my Point of View on the BBC News website here.
The Telegraph - 15.12.2014
Whether or not our political class has the ability or the will to control immigration, we have to accept that many of the millions who have come to this country in the last two decades are here to stay, and will need to be housed.
Forbes Online - 15.9.2014
Whatever the result of the forthcoming referendum, the relations between England and Scotland will henceforth undergo a profound change.
Forbes Online - 30.8.2014
A story of rampant child abuse—ignored and abetted by the police—is emerging out of the British town of Rotherham.
- Europe Against The European
- Human Rights: Nonsense on Stilts?
- The Good of Government
- Is Europe still defensible from invasion?
- Should the English also have a right to decide on Scottish Independence?
- Notes from Underground
- Review of Bernard Williams, Essays and Reviews 1959-2002
- Review of Peter Watson, The Age of Nothing
- Stand up for the real meaning of conservatism
- Poverty, the market and the state